This is Flash's new favorite thing to do! :-) Now that we having a sliding glass door, he's always sticking his head through the blinds to see what's out there!
Well, we've officially been in our apartment for a week now. It's going well, except we still have boxes to unpack...and a million clothes for me to iron and hang up!
Christopher starts classes next Monday. But the good thing is that he has Mondays and Fridays off. But I'm nervous for him because he's going to try and take Greek & Hebrew at the same time...yikes...
I did not get the job at the law firm...but it's all good, because I can be sure that God is going to provide.
At some point, after our apartment is all in order, I will put some pictures up of how it looks now! :-)
Until next time,
The proud wife of a seminarian :)
No comments:
Post a Comment