Friday, April 15, 2011

64, and why it's important.

I will be doing a healthy challenge at work, as of May 8th, and I'm already trying to prepare! Last week, I shared w/ you my desire to eat more fruits. So far, so good! I'm loving the frozen bananas!!!

So, about this number 64...



As of yesterday, I have a goal of drinking the daily recommended 64 fluid oz of water! If you know me, then you have to know I hate water. It has no flavor, so why drink it? Well, I've heard all the benefits before, but honestly, I'm realizing more and more, that it is an important part of any diet plan. It's not that I replace my water w/ sodas, etc. instead. Basically I just don't drink much of anything! So, it's time to make a HUGE change, and go from sipping on a little water at work, to getting my 64 fl. oz in. Bathroom trips are WAY more frequent, obviously. But other than that, I'm glad I'm doing this. More importantly, I am trusting in God to help me stay committed to this! There is an AWESOME friend of mine at work, who is amazing at making sure she drinks her 64 fl. oz! So, I've also told her to bug me about it constantly, so she's keeping me accountable for my water intake! :) So, fruits last week, now I'm adding water! What's next?! Well, I have a few goals in mind. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment