Wow!
I am ashamed of myself for not being better about updating this blog! I don't have any excuses!
Where to begin...
We've officially been in good 'ol "Kentuckiana" for a year now! Time has really flown by! God has continued to provide for our needs!
So, back in July, guess what we got to do?!?!
We got to go home and visit everyone!!! We hadn't seen our friends/family since December (Christmas) so it was SO much fun to see everyone!!! And can I just say that my niece has grown soooo much! She's talking sooo much and walking everywhere! Back in December, she was barely walking. Oh! And my sister-in-law, Jennifer is having a baby!!!! I'm overjoyed to be an aunt again!!!! She's having a little "Boyd" hehe!! So now we'll have a niece AND a nephew!!! :)
Seminary classes are starting up again this fall. Actually, Christopher started back this past Tuesday! Although, he's been taking summer classes, so really he's constantly in school! :) But can we complain? He is already half way through with school! Whew! We are excited about the start to our second year here! :) We've been a part of a great church (We are members now, did I mention that in my last blog?) and we are getting to serve, and also to hear God speak through some great men at the church. We really love our small group too! I highly recommend it for churches. We do it every other Saturday, and we come together to pray, fellowship, and get into God's word.
I am continuing to love my job. I am ever so grateful to God for such an incredible, yet undeserved blessing.
Needless to say, we still love it here! :) It's starting to feel like "home."
I think that every once in a while I will be doing a "food" blog. :) Ever since I got married, I have thoroughly enjoyed cooking, trying new things, etc. :) Someone mentioned to me that I should start a blog! But since I already have a blog, I thought it would be cool to put up some of the recipes that I've made and share with you how they were, what i did different, etc. So, keep a look out for those! A lot of times I use Kraft recipes! It's a great site and I highly recommend it if you need some new dinner recipes! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment